Hello there! I am a tall senior high school student with a fetish for hitting things with big sticks of various shapes and sizes.
I'll be blunt. This blog is about weapons and how to use them. Sorry if you came here for intense stick thrusting action, but that kind of stuff is not here. There are plenty other places on the internet that offer that kind of stuff without my weird imagination being added to the mix. The big sticks here are for the sole purpose of running through unsuspecting victims. Wait, that can also be taken in the wrong way. This blog will teach you to aggressively touch others with your stick without their consent. Dang it! You will learn to aggressively touch other people without their consent with your stick. Aw, screw it. You get the idea.
OK, enough with the dick jokes. At some point I may graduate to actual comedy. Some day.... Anyways, this blog will be teaching the ins and outs of tactics and swordplay, like how to trick your opponent to what type of sword fits what style of combat. I may even touch a bit on hand to hand combat because the only real difference is the presence of a big stick.
So that's the basics of the blog. I guess I can introduce myself a bit more. I am a middle aged fat opera singer on a unicycle doing shows in the Celestial Theater on Mars, open 24.65 hours a day. That is obviously a lie, but you can find out the truth later! I have a lot to do with the stabbing of individuals, which will definitely come into play when I accidentally stab something during one of these blogs. So, I'll see you again once the trial is finished.
(This entire blog can probably be taken in the entirely the wrong way, but who cares!)
I'll be blunt. This blog is about weapons and how to use them. Sorry if you came here for intense stick thrusting action, but that kind of stuff is not here. There are plenty other places on the internet that offer that kind of stuff without my weird imagination being added to the mix. The big sticks here are for the sole purpose of running through unsuspecting victims. Wait, that can also be taken in the wrong way. This blog will teach you to aggressively touch others with your stick without their consent. Dang it! You will learn to aggressively touch other people without their consent with your stick. Aw, screw it. You get the idea.
OK, enough with the dick jokes. At some point I may graduate to actual comedy. Some day.... Anyways, this blog will be teaching the ins and outs of tactics and swordplay, like how to trick your opponent to what type of sword fits what style of combat. I may even touch a bit on hand to hand combat because the only real difference is the presence of a big stick.
So that's the basics of the blog. I guess I can introduce myself a bit more. I am a middle aged fat opera singer on a unicycle doing shows in the Celestial Theater on Mars, open 24.65 hours a day. That is obviously a lie, but you can find out the truth later! I have a lot to do with the stabbing of individuals, which will definitely come into play when I accidentally stab something during one of these blogs. So, I'll see you again once the trial is finished.
(This entire blog can probably be taken in the entirely the wrong way, but who cares!)
Very interesting usage of sticks and male genitalia jokes.
ReplyDeleteThis sounds interesting, the intro was funny.
ReplyDeleteS t i c k s
ReplyDeleteare there different types of metal molestation pokers? or is there just only one oR?
I am very intrigued about the "intense thrusting action" that you have described so elegantly in this blog post, And look forward to some day learning the beautiful art of "hitting things with big sticks of various shapes and sizes" without their consent, as described.
ReplyDeleteI like the pure and wholesome aspect, and that it is very surface level and innocent, yet interesting and easy to read.
ReplyDeleteThere is a larger idea of whether fencing is really the sport of touching people without their consent. If this truly is a sport does that make debate where you verbally assault people with words meant to break their spirits down.
ReplyDelete